Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxisys doesnt work just goes back to ho...
maxisys doesnt work just goes back to home screen

1757 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-10-25 15:48:41

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    gavwilso
    2017-10-25 15:31:52
     HELP i have a maxisys since ive ran out of updates my machine wont work it lets me read car but when i go into diagnoses goes back to maxisys home screen this is on every make and model ive tryed to do a backup but wont let me back up device ive had this problem since jan this year just less than a month since updates ran out ive been in contact with autel uk since jan this year since problem started only to be told that i would have to purchase updates to fix problem or post to china at my own expence including return postage and cost of repair it is clearly a software issue ive not had this problem with my snapon verdict i havnt updated that since i bought this machine still works good i was going to update next year but having doubts ive its a software issue shorrly autel should be able to fix it in uk need help there has to be an easer way than paying for updates or paying for it to go to china when it is a fault with software any help is appreciated  

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2017-10-25 15:48:41 (Reply to:gavwilso)

Had that happen to my 908. Operating system was a free update. Did that turned off update link and has been great ever since

Total1 Pages